Monday, May 7, 2012

Zappos, the best online experience


The best online experience that I ever had is when I bought shoes and clothes through Zappos.com. Zappos charges its customers at no cost for any shipping, returns, exchanges, and ultimately they have no pay tax. Most people and I have the tendency to consider the shipping fee that might be charged, since the product might not meet our expectation or suit to our needs. Unlike other e-retailers, such as Tobi.com who have minimum purchase requirements of $150 to experience the free shipping. In addition, Zappos also provides the guarantee of 365 days to return the products if the customers are not 100% satisfied with their purchase (Returns must be unworn, in the state you received them, and in the original packaging). Free shipping fee, no tax, and 365 days return policy are three main factors why I love Zappos. They always think about their customers!

Here it is my short story that dealt with Zappos. In the past, I bought Fred Perry and Lacoste’s sneaker at the same period of time. When I received it, I found Fred Perry’s sneaker is too big, while Lacoste’s sneaker is in the right fit. I called Zappos customer service center and requested for an exchange. Their customer service center is available 24/7 with no office hours (They are open 365 days at any days and at any times). They processed it directly and sent me the right size one on the next day, while I returned the unfit size. With this experience, I can claim that I truly enjoy having a business with Zappos.com. I prefer to purchase from Zappos rather from Ebay because I don’t need to worry about the assurance for my items to be delivered.

I think Zappos.com really put their customers at their best interests. With prioritizing to provide excellent customer experience, Zappos build spaces for the company to interact with their customers. The spaces include customer testimonials, enjoy fun and a little weirdness, the zappos.com experience, unique customers, and blogs where the customers are updated with the most recent fashion/style. In overall, Zappos.com can be trusted. I highly recommend all of you to use Zappos.com for shopping. You’ll get the best shopping experience that you’re never imagined before.






No comments:

Post a Comment