Thursday, May 3, 2012

Canon EOS Shoot.Edit.Learn

Canon EOS Online Branding

In the last 3 years Canon has built its brand in several ways across the social media platform.
With the introduction of the Canon 5D Mark II, the first camera capable of 1080p HD Video and a shallow depth of field, Canon expanded it's market from the still photo community to Filmmakers across the world. Since it's introduction of HD capable HDSLR cameras, Canon has also embraced a campaign to support film makers who are using Canon products to produce their films.

When I originally began my search for a film making camera, I used Amazon primarily to sort through the options. Upon the stellar reviews on Amazon, I continued my research online to find several Canon sponsored tutorial sites on the fudamentals of film making, but beyond that there was a vast array of third party film making blogs and resources making tutorials and tips free.



No comments:

Post a Comment