Monday, May 7, 2012

experiences with online shopping

I love shopping online. I've shopped at many online stores: ProFlowers, eBay, Amazon, Nordstrom, Vince Camuto, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, and more. I even bought groceries online at Safeway.com. Recently, there was a purse that I wanted from Nordstrom, but they did not have that in the store so I looked online at other retail stores for similar items or lower prices. However, I could not find any, so I purchased the purse from Nordstrom.com and the website offers free and fast shipping, along with free return labels. The purchase that I made from Nordstrom.com was extremely quick and pleasant. I can simply return the items for free with the return label when I do not like the item.

My experiences with ProFlowers has been average so far. There were some circumstances where the flowers I had ordered for my family that were not satisfying, therefore, I took a photo of the item and sent it to ProFlowers. ProFlowers issued a refund, however, the flowers were not met up to my expectations or the photos they posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment