Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Shopping on eBay

I rarely shop online because I love to see the real thing before I buy it. However, there was one time when I was going to buy a digital camera for my sister as her birthday present, I shopped on eBay since Best Buy did not carry it. It was a white Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX5.


I think that was a good experience because buying camera online is safe. Cameras have standard quality that we can easily find out by researching online, and we do not have to actually see to know the quality. Clothes or shoes; on the other hand, we have to actually touch them to know the texture. Sometimes it can be very different than what we saw in the picture.

Also, I found out that the seller on eBay was from Kenmore Camera. It is a real camera supply store located in Kenmore, WA, and they put their store products on eBay. Therefore, the quality of the camera is guaranteed, and the shipping only took two days.

No comments:

Post a Comment