Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Exclusively Online!



I shop a lot online; I personally think it’s a more convenient way to shop rather than having the need to go into the stores and purchase so many things and needing to walk back home carrying a lot of shopping bags. But, my first pure happiness was when I bought my first Urban Outfitters clothes that are sold only exclusively online. It was the first time that I shopped online, and this is a habit that I just picked up in United States. It seems like all my friends purchase all their clothes online, and it seems like a simple thing to do. Save and click.
When I bought my Urban Outfitters clothing, I was so excited when they sent me an email letting me know that the package has arrived. It was a new experience for me, and I was so eager to know that my package has finally arrived. I couldn’t wait to look at the stuff that I bought and try them on. I kept on checking every second whether my package has arrived at my home. Every time someone knocked on my door, I always thought that it’s the carrier that brought my package for me.
            I think it was a really good experience because it really was the first time that I have ever tried online shopping. This becomes something that is exciting, but after a while, the happiness you receive diminished after a while.  When you buy something online, you somehow have this anxious feeling when your order is shipping, and you feel like when your order arrived, it becomes a surprise whether you have made the right choice in purchasing a good product, or if the picture is way better than the real product.

No comments:

Post a Comment