Monday, May 7, 2012

Amazon.com and Me


I am a big fun of Amazon.com.  There are three reasons why I am crazy about them.
Firstly, I trust that they have the cheapest prices most of the time.  Sometimes, Ross and Marshall put cheaper prices, but I would say Amazon.com is the price leader.  Next reason is that we often do not have to pay for shipping if we are Amazon Prime Members.  Shipping fee isn’t too much, but it would accumulate huge amounts if we kept paying that all the time.  Lastly, I love Amazon.com due to my experience.  2 years ago, I was excited to come home to pick up my financial calculator from Amazon.com, but I could not find any at my apartment manager’s office.  I double-checked the status on website, and it again said shipped, dropped in front of door.  Obviously, someone stole my calculator and was playing with numbers while I was depressed.  I called Amazon.com customer service, and was so ready to argue with shipping system.  I was going to say, “It’s not my fault to lose, but yours”.  However, Amazon.com had never given me the time to say it.  “I am sorry to lose your product.  Let us send new one as soon as possible.”  I had never had such an awesome customer service, and made me surprised a lot.  I even told them, “If I have to pay again, I do not need from you”, but all they said was, “It’s on us sir”. 
I am a royal amazon.com customer now.  I usually go window-shopping, and buy stuff from Amazon.com unless I need the product right away.  I will never betray you Amazon.com, as you didn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment