Thursday, May 3, 2012

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day!!


I am an international student from Japan, and I used to eat fish dishes every meal in Japan.  Therefore, I always care about marine environment and look for some environmental friendly product.  I was hanging out with my friend, Matt, and found Mrs. Meyer’s clean day dish soap at his kitchen.  I have seen this dish soap at every hipster’s and old folks’ house and had been wondering what it is.  I asked him where I could buy, and found one in Safeway.  I liked smell of the product, but by using it many times, I also realized that it doesn't make much foam, which is serious problem for dish soap.  However, I disccusedd about this problem with some of my friends, and everyone told me same.  "I chose to use Mrs. Meyer's not only to wash dishes but also to enjoy the smell. and I think it is enough form to wash"

Mrs. Meyer’s clean day series is famous and popular among people concern about environment, and they produce aroma therapeutic products with much less harmful chemicals inside.  We can use the soap everyday without gloves.

I have been searching about Mrs. Meyer’s products online, and it seems like everyone likes it.  Also, it has more than 80,000 likes on Facebook, and made me surprised.  However, I could tell that Mrs. Meyer’s focus on building relationship with their product lovers by checking out its Facebook page.  It simply does everything we talk about in our class.

No comments:

Post a Comment