Tuesday, May 8, 2012

The Joys of Shopping on Amazon.com

Amazon.com may get a lot of praise for how simple and enjoyable it is the shop on their site, but all of the claims are true.  The shopping experience on Amazon.com is very easy, the best I have found online.  This is due to the recommendations, ratings, and account information that Amazon stores in order to help customers.

Amazon always offers suggestions of similar products of the one you are looking at.  This is extremely helpful, especially if you are not sure exactly what you would like to purchase.  I often depend on this feature when I am less educated about a product.  Another related feature is the ratings and comments system where users can rate and summarize their experience of the product.  I take advantage of this feature often to make sure the I know exactly what I'm buying.

If you have made at least one purchase in the past with Amazon, making a new purchase is as easy as a few clicks. They store address and credit card information for each user.  Entering in all of that information each time I'm making a purchase has become an annoyance on other sites I shop on.  Amazon allows for a super easy purchase by supplying this information for the customer.  My product can be bought within under a minute and without me getting up to get my credit card!  Amazon has truly made their online shopping experience enjoyable through creating short cuts and all the information a consumer could want.

No comments:

Post a Comment