Thursday, April 12, 2012

Tully's Facebook

From their Facebook page, one thing is very clear. They want to sell more of these:

While there page has several interactive elements incorporated into it, the overriding theme (especially in recent posts) is their line of K-cups. Even in unrelated posts, for instance one about musicians, there are Tully's K-cups in the picture. I imagine these are very popular, especially as their notoriety grows.

Aside from the K-cups their facebook page seems multifaceted. It has been liked just shy of 100,000 times. Fans ask questions, submit random posts related to Tully's, Tully's announces competitions, Thursday trivia and many other things. They are surely keeping their customers engaged. I thought it was interesting that they responded to one customers inquiry by suggesting they move the convo into messages (out of the public domain?)

Tully's seems to be using Facebook well. As far as Facebook goes, theycertainly have more experience and know-how than I do. The use of pictures is especially captivating, it makes it so I, and others can examine their page without exerting the effort required by taxing tasks such as reading. If I was Tully's, I'd keep up the good work and make sure I kept up with emerging trends in social media.

No comments:

Post a Comment