Wednesday, June 6, 2012

What I've learnt ...?


What I have learnt in this class surely surpasses the objectives stated in the syllabus. The idea of Internet Marketing with today's tools such as videos, social media channels, games, etc. was not new to me; however, even I am aware of it, I didn't know how to actually use it. 80/20 Rule; content is king, but context is queen; relevant, interesting content at the right place, right time; etc., all were new, make sense, but interesting, and inspiring. 


I've also learnt that this




and this 
































if done well can be viral and worth thousands of words. So obviously, since technology is becoming so cheap, these are where marketers need to strongly take advantage of for some budget reasons, and specially for making successful marketing campaigns.


Last thing, I've finally learnt how to speak to others like a professional, or a great believer. I love TED talks, not because of the content, but because of the enthusiasm of speakers. I am grateful for materials provided in class which really helped me build my confidence, pride, braveness, and then enthusiasm about my presentation. I delivered a message through a talk, a speech, not through slides of text and pictures and maybe videos. I made a story out of all ideas I wanted to deliver and told the story. I am not great, yet. However, I know I am moving forward! :) How great is that when you have the feeling of self-fulfillment, huh? Yes, you know what I am talking about :D


Enjoy some days off before we come back and rock this world [I guess for those who are going to summer school only! For the rest, enjoy your summer \^0^/] I <3 you all! ;)













No comments:

Post a Comment