Wednesday, June 6, 2012


This class is one of the funniest and interesting business classes that I have taken in SU. I love how relax and free it is in the class. Throughout the whole class, we have been watching a lot of videos about how companies use online resources to market their business. I learn stuff by seeing it so I think videos along with the lecture really help me understand the concepts a lot better. 

There is a lot of stuff that I learnt from this class. I learnt that internet marketing is becoming more and more important and more people are using it. When using the Internet to market your business, if there is a story, you can get more attentions because people love to see stories. Also, customers want you to hear them. Another strategy that the businesses should be using is to build up their relationship with their customers. Furthermore, social media platforms are now being used very widely. People rely on Internet more than before and people now love to check on social medias thus, it is a good way to market themselves if the business have a social media such as Facebook, Twitter, etc.


No comments:

Post a Comment