Saturday, June 2, 2012

Internet Marketing Class


When I first came in to this class, I thought that I would not learned much from this Internet Marketing class. However, after taking this class for almost one quarter, I have learned two important things, which are to use any kind of social media platforms for certain purposes and how to make a creative Internet Marketing Plan.

Before I took this class, I only used some of the social media platforms, such as Facebook and YouTube. As times goes by, I just noticed that the other platforms that I have not used, including LinkedIn and Twitter, are also very good platforms to interact for certain purposes, such as business purposes. By updating LinkedIn profile often, there is bigger chance that the company will contact us and get the job.

The second thing that I learned from this class is how to make a creative Internet Marketing Plan. Each student is being assigned a different client for its project. Basically, we made a creative analysis Internet Marketing Plan for our client, particularly how many Internet strategies have the clients used.

Personally, I learned much from this class and I highly recommend and suggest to the future students to take this class. It will definitely help the students to use Internet, specifically to use social media in this era technology.                       


No comments:

Post a Comment