Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Take Aways From This Class


There are many things to mention here, but if I have to pick three, it should be

The power of word of mouth
The strategy of customer relationship
The fact that I liked only this class(InformationTechnology) out of other Marketing classes

I unconsciously knew that customer relationship and word of mouth were very important to companies even before taking this class.  However, through this class, Professor Barnes had used numeric data to convince me so.  I am the person who does not believe in someone’s passion and feeling but numeric data, and how customer relationship is important is cognitively in my head.  Even just casual conversation on Facebook would convince people to buy its products, and liking on Facebook or talking good thing about a brand on blog can dramatically have power to build public awareness and to encourage “friends, followers, and viewers” to buy the brand.

Moreover, this is my last Marketing related class to take.  I honestly have got bored in other marketing classes because all they talk about were applying common sense except for some strategy to me.  However, Internet is still new technology, and now is the time to create the common sense.  Thus, all the information in this class surprisingly hit me and grabbed my attention.

Thanks, it was a very interesting class!!

No comments:

Post a Comment